Sunday, September 30, 2007

What We Did This Weekend

I have written about my adoption process up until this point, and will continue to do so, although I doubt it will be as extensive. I have done that because my family is very large, they live across the country, and it is very hard to keep in contact with all of them.

However, I do have other passions, such as college football, particularly SEC football!





Yesterday it was Georgia vs. Old Miss @ home. And yes, we won. Yea!

I don't usually go to the games because we work all day long beforehand.


These are my employees getting ready for the rush. It can get pretty crazy.

And these are our customers...well, not all of them at the same time. Not everyone drinks Coca Cola before the game!






The other thing that happened was on Friday night, when Lucas decided to go to the movies with his friends and came back with different colored hair! I hope they did not do this while in the theater!

2 comments:

Aves @ Call of the Phoebe said...

WELCOME to the blog world!!!! I somehow felt you'd eventually join the masses........LOL

I am going to link you with my page, if that is ok.

Aves

Jenn said...

I didn't even know you had a blog!! Mine is still a secret to my non-adoption world friends and even my husband is in the dark!! It's my secret hobby....better than others I could have, right?

daily scripture