Monday, October 11, 2010

How To Cope

Some of you may be aware that we have been seriously struggling lately, mostly with child behavior issues that have become severe.  I honestly do not know where all of this is going to lead, but I pray for a positive end result, and intend to start blogging again regularly.  I do not plan on cesuring my remarks, as I am so past that stage or my ability to do so.  That said, I'm still a private person by nature and do not plan to bore you with every excruciating detail.  Nor is my intention to hurt anyone.

So much has happened that I feel I will have to start with the present and work backwards.   One of my goals thru-out this ordeal of late is to get my life back.   Oh, I realize I will never get my old life back, that is not what I mean.  I mean to maintain my semblance of self, and get back parts that are essential and have been shoved aside.  Because when you live in crisis, this can happen very easily.  But I know it is healthy to maintain myself.  It is my only hope, for me, and for my family.

One major thing that I have been working on for almost a year now is the launching of my jewelry site.  Seriously, it has helped me tremendously to have this goal and work towards it, although I had to put it aside for huge chunks of time.  It has kept me focused and happy, and I plan to continue and expand my role.  But for now, I would just like to welcome you to Juxta-Pose.  I also have a blog (of course!) that links directly to the studio, but also talks about the content.  You can get to the Juxta-Pose blog with this link, or in the side-bar. 

Thanks my friends and I look forward to more communication in the near future.  I know you must be anxious for news of the children.

3 comments:

:) said...

so glad to have a post from you marta! i will go now and check out your jewelry! hope all's well.

g and i have an old rv and someday i want to put it to good use and go on a cross country road trip! can i plug in in Georgia???

Steph

Laurie said...

I understand how hard & frustrating this can be. Be strong & know we have your back & will do whatever we can to support you from afar.

Hugs Laurie

Jennifer said...

I am so glad you have a creative outlet, esp when things have been so hard (and now i have a place to Christmas shop!).
I hope you are finding some good support in your area.
I'd love to hear about the kids!
Take care of yourself!
Jenny

daily scripture