Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Blogger's Block

I am suffering from blogger's block. Some of you may be relieved to hear this!!! I know what the problem is...I have some things in my personal life that need to be resolved and I am procrastinating. Obviously draining any creative or interactive energy I may have in me right now. Not a good thing.

So, until I decide to bite the bullet and do what I have to do, it will be quiet here, because honestly nothing is coming to me at all. The nessessity of coping with these issues is all I can see in front of me right now. And I know this will lead to confrontation with possibly unpleasant results, hence my hesitation.

However, I cannot stand to live dishonestly so don't expect me to be quiet for too long!

4 comments:

Not Betty Crocker said...

You're in my thoughts and I hope things get resolved soon. Good luck!

Lila

This Mama said...

I hope that whatever is blocking your creative energy is able to be resolved quickly and without too much discomfort/stress to you! Like a easy to remove sliver! I get the same way when something is bothering me, a full and complete mental/creative/even physically feeling it block. I also am a person who has to get it out there and get it dealt with, sometimes it's a good thing and other times I dread that about myself.

I love your blog, I will be waiting patiently :)

~Mandy

Janet said...

Girl get that pencil and paper out and write!!! J.... I have been praying for ya!

This Mama said...

Look at me, I made it 12 hours and here I am checking back at your blog....not being too patient am I? ;)

daily scripture