Monday, November 12, 2007

My Mama Shops @ Wal Mart...And So Does Yours!




There are a few interesting things about this photo. First of all, I was informed by the PAC mom that took it that the shoes I sent were too small by about two sizes for both girls and this was GOOD TO KNOW!


I was planning on making a dress for each girl and sending on this trip, but with my mom staying with me for 2 weeks, and my bathroom torn up for the 2 weeks before that, I just could not make it happen, so I sent ones that I bought earlier. When the PAC mom saw Lovely open the box with her dress in it she could hardly believe her eyes and here is why....



Here she is with her beautiful daughter who is also at the O. This picture of them had been taken earlier in the trip, and yes, they have the same dresses!!!

A. lives in Illinois, I live in Georgia, the girls are in Haiti...we are united, among other things, by Wal Mart!!!

4 comments:

daily scripture