Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Crazy Kids, Spectacular Results

Walked outside the other day to this, and them begging me to take their picture.  So I did.  Hambones, all of them!  I noticed something else in the photos too, so I cropped it:




I love glass- reflection photography!

*****************************************


Stevenson was in the mood to talk the other night, so I asked him (via translater) what happened during the earthquake.  That boy laid there in bed and talked and talked and talked.  I have no idea what he said, because everytime the translater (Ava) tried to say something, he would say "Shush Ti Fi!"  The child was on a talking marathon!  It's remarkable because usually he does not say much.
********************************************

After one week of school he has decided he does not like it anymore.  I think he is just overwhelmed because of the language barrier, and hopefully he'll start feeling better about it soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just figured out that you're back to blogging. So glad! I'm also a single mom of a Haitian son, and I really enjoy "sharing" your experiences.

Heidi

daily scripture