Tuesday, June 9, 2009

6 Weeks Home


One of these days soon I will post some progress updates. When I actually get time to write something!!!




I am teaching them how to bead, and they made their necklaces. (I centered the charm and attached the hardware) Now they don't want to do it by themselves anymore, they want me in on the fun! They are very mechanical, but I find their imaginations to be somewhat dormant in this respect. Initially they only wanted to use the same bead continuously (see the bracelet) but I'm showing them how to mix it up. Their play, however, like all kids, IS imaginative, so it's not like they are lacking, just under-developed in some areas. We are having fun with the beads, and working on it!

5 comments:

Janet said...

The girls look great!

Laurie said...

Wow has it been six weeks already? Time flies! Their hair looks good so you were successful in trying out a new style yourself.

Take care I know it is so hard working & looking afer your new daughters.

Aves @ Call of the Phoebe said...

Their hair looks great!! Great idea about beading and imagination and creativity!!

Sounds like the girls are doing well.

Aves

Jennifer said...

Six weeks!? No way! Wow, you really do need to do an update. The girls are probably loving beading with you.

veggiemom said...

Happy 6 weeks!!! They look great. How fun to teach them how to expand their imagination. :-)

daily scripture