Monday, July 20, 2009

Car Show


Yesterday coming home after church, we noticed signs for a car show. In our neighborhood. Which is kind of strange, because we don't live in a neighborhood conducive to that kind of thing. It's a sleepy little town with the train track running thru it, and 4 churches within 3 blocks. But...that was the deal. One of the churches was doing a benefit, and that is what the car show was about. So...they had all these antique cars parked on the grounds, a stone's throw from our house. After lunch we walked up there to check it out.


You know I love tractors!

Plenty of really old cars and trucks like this one.

But I'm a sucker for muscle cars. I could not decide between the Chevy or the Dodge...expensive hobby, I know. And not on the top of my list right now!

The girls, of course, could have cared less about the cars. They just wanted to play!

1 comment:

Calico Sky said...

I keep looking at & loving those cars!!

daily scripture