Sunday, August 16, 2009

Family Blender




NG flew into Atlanta with his girlfriend last week and we finally had a family get-together yesterday at the home of his Daddy. I won't lie and say I'm entirely comfortable partying at a house I used to own with a man I'm no longer married to (and his wife) but I'm mostly OK with it. Plenty of life and time has gone by and anyway, it's all about the kids. Now we just have more kids, (not together of course) and they are all sisters to the original kids, so....there you have it.


NG and his girlfriend A.




The Brothers


The Sisters

It was good to see my boy who turned 21 last week! He's planning on sticking around for a few weeks and then he's going to NYC for an extended visit. So he won't be around for long; he's a traveler! But I'm glad to have him here for the time being.

5 comments:

Janet said...

I know your glad to see your son and I bet the girls were so excited to meet their brother.

Jennifer said...

Ours, mine, and yours! How great to have your son finally home and meeting his new sisters! Love all the pics. Hope you have a great time together.

veggiemom said...

After having been married to someone who was used as a pawn by both of his parents in their fights, I really admire you and your ex, who are able to put the kids first and get past your own difficulties with each other.

Lisa said...

I'm glad all your kids were together, that must have felt really good! Yeah for you for being a big enough person to party at your ex's w/ his wife and kids! I've been there & done that and know how strange it feels! Like you said it's all about the kids, and that is what really counts!

Sarah said...

You've got yourself one good looking group of kids there! I love all the pics :)

daily scripture