Friday, December 21, 2007

The Mystery Of The Tooth Fairy




There are several moms that made the trip to Haiti this week, and I cannot thank them enough for all their wonderful pictures. As you can see, my sweet older child has lost at least one of her baby teeth. This surprised me and makes me question her age. She may be younger than what I have been told. I hope to get copies of their birth certificates next week when I am there.

However, I had another surprise in store.

That is my baby girl on the left. Tomorrow, she turns 5 years old. And she is also missing her front baby tooth. What is up with that? How in the world did they both lose their teeth at the same time??? They are siblings, and they are at least 21 months apart, possibly more than that. This is the only picture where you can see this. In other pictures she makes every effort to hide it, so she must be self conscious about it, bless her heart. Unlike her big sis!

All the kids look fantastic in these shots. They also had a big party last night, and I can't wait to get the pictures from that event, I've already heard it was quite something!
*******************************
Thankfully now, I am done working until January 2. In the meantime, it's Christmas!!! I still have things to do!!! Not to mention the things I still have to do to prepare for our trip to Haiti, which begins on the 26th!

2 comments:

Aves @ Call of the Phoebe said...

I noticed the missing teeth as well, but is doesn't take away form their beauty!!! It looks like all the kids were just as excited as can be. Great to see that!!! Have a great Christmas and enjoy your trip.

Aves

Kathy Cassel said...

They are precious.

daily scripture