Monday, February 4, 2008

Prison Break



Yesterday after church I was taking my shortcut home and I saw where someone had made his escape from domestication. I also noticed there were lots of babies on the other side of the fence, so I stopped for a photo. Apparently this freaked out little Mr. Wanna-Make-A-Prison-Break, because when he saw me, he hi-tailed it back across the road and wiggled thru the slatted fence to safety! He was a sight to see, fighting and wiggling to get his hiney thru the fence, whaaaa whaaaa whaaa the whole time. He also got the rest of them stirred up, but I got a few shots first!
This is for you, L and L, and all you other farm animal lovers!


2 comments:

Not Betty Crocker said...

Aw....so cute! I love that when people see goats they think of me :) Made for an interesting drive home anyway.

junglemama said...

How cute!

daily scripture