Friday, March 7, 2008

In My Dream

Last night I had a dream about the girls being home. My friend JC and I decided we were going to go to a new church, and we were doing our best to be on time, with all these little girls. I was trying to do W's hair, and she was a little upset that it was not quite right (!) but she was going with the flow. I couldn't get the "grease" to absorb so it was just sitting there on her hair, no wonder she didn't like it! JC was telling me I was using the wrong product. Meanwhile my son was supposed to be watching the little one, L. He let her try to put on fingernail polish (red) by herself. She got very little on her nails, but quite a bit on the hardwood floor! Amazingly enough, she did not get any on her white dress.



What struck me about the dream the most was that 1.) everyone in the dream was completely true to their personalities---W was doing her best to go with the flow, L was finding a little mischief, my son was being absent minded, I was running late, and JC knew all about the hair. 2.) The girls, in the dream were true to their current ages as were the rest of us. Maybe it was a sign! That is the first time I can ever remember dreaming about them.



By the way, W's hair did not turn out that great in the dream. That may be another sign that I need to start practising!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waiting is so hard. I sure hope your wait is over soon.

Aves @ Call of the Phoebe said...

I sure can see it too....I can't wait, as I am sure you are too, for the day that you are blogging about an actual event just like the one in the dream!!!!!!!! Then we will laugh, and say "remember when we were waiting for them to come home, it seems so long ago."

Aves

Janet said...

No need to worry about the hair it gets easier with time. I use to do hair 3 times a week now once a week.I hope your right and it's a sign of them coming home soon. I will help you with the hair not to worry my friend!!

JC

This Mama said...

That is a real cool dream, I love vivid dreams like that and I sure hope it is a sign!!

daily scripture