Friday, March 14, 2008

Movement!


There has been some file movement within our adoption group. Yea! Several families into IBESR, and at least one signed out of Parquet! Any news in this regard is good news! You Haitian adopters out there know what I am talking about!




There is still no solid news on my files, however I am optimistic that it is coming. Hearing news on movement, even when it's about others, makes me feel much better. In fact, it makes me feel happy. Who would have thought, even months ago that it would be such a challenge to get into IBESR?




*************************************************


In the headlines today was an update on First Lady Laura Bush's visit to Haiti




the Miami Herald had some good coverage on that story.

2 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

I wish we'd known Laura B. was going there. We could have all written to her about our ibesr problems! We've been stuck 7 mo. while they decide what to do about families who have birth children.

Renee said...

Hi!
We are adopting from Haiti too...i stumbled upon your blog!! I noticed you had Bringing home Jeff...I am good friends with Jenny. I live a couple hours from her.
I look forward to hearing that you have good news soon!!

daily scripture