Wednesday, July 2, 2008

In Need Of Your Support And Prayers

This is for a fellow Haitian adopter blogger needing some real help and prayers right now. No, I don't know him, but I do know this feeling and it really sucks. Mrs. K posted this also on her blog, which is private, and I'd really like to get it out to as many folks as possible.

I just remembered this. I read a scripture today before I left for work, and this is what it was:

"Jesus said unto him, if thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth." Mark 9:23

I don't always remember to read before I leave for the day, but it was a rough morning, and I just picked that one, randomly.

Hang in there buddy.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Praying for this dear man and his family.

This Mama said...

I read his blog through a link. I hope all is ok - what is going on, do you know? Are they stuck in IBESR?

daily scripture