Monday, April 21, 2008

My MeMe Version

OK, I have been tagged...twice...so I guess I better get to it!


i am: way too independent for my own good.


i think: that despite all the crazy things we do to ourselves, each other and the planet, humanity will continue to survive for a very long time.


i know: that I am completely burnt out on my job.

i want: to do something different and still have my salary, benefits and great hours.

i have: way too many clothes, shoes and purses.


i wish: my girls were home from Haiti


i hate: my house when it's messy and unorganized.


i miss: my sisters. They live too far away. My dad.


i fear: the crawlspace under my house. I hire men to go under there


i feel : a little depressed about my job.



i hear: the toilet making a strange sound


i smell: Peking Chow Mien (what I had for dinner)


i crave: A really good book, and some really good male companionship. Not at the same time.



i search: for meaning, continually.


i wonder: when my girls will be home


i regret: a few things. Before 40, I would have said "no regrets", after 40 if you say that, you haven't lived or you are telling a fib.



i love: my kids, my family



i ache: for a lost love--- :-)



i care: too much! I care about people.


i always: take about 45 minutes to wake up in the morning. Mandatory coffee.



i am not: happy with my weight.


i believe: in God, the Holy Trinity


i dance: every chance I get


i sing: always. It sounds bad when I have my MP-3 player on with the headphones.


i cry: at the "save the children" infomercials



i don’t always: clean up around here like I should


i fight: instinctively---I think it's the Aries in me---but I have learned to tame myself


i write: all the time


i win: whenever possible


i lose: badly (although I will never show it, it's an internal thing)


i never: want to become bitter


i confuse: my head and my heart


i listen: usually to my head, not always good


i can usually be found: On the computer, in the garden, with my nose in a book.

i am scared: that I will never accomplish all the things in my life that I want to


i need: creative outlets


i am happy about: my friends and family, my life, all my adventures and opportunities




I TAG----Courtney, Kathy, and Heidi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

daily scripture