Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Reasons My Heart Is In Haiti






Here are the most recent photos, taken over the week-end!






"The loot" is inside the shoe boxes. The girls love this attention. They generally will not seek out visitors, which is why unless someone who goes there knows me or them, I don't always get photos. They will hang out on the outskirts, or hide. I remember this from my very first visit to the ''O" last summer. J and I were there together, talking with the director. Of course, most of the kids were swarming us. About 5 or 10 minutes later, I saw my future daughter W. out of the corner of my eye, hanging on the edge of the crowd. Checking us out, but not aggressive enough to come forward. I recognized her from her referral photo. At the same time, J said, "there is W." I remember saying "she is so much more beautiful than the pictures!". J looked at me sort of funny. "They ALL are!" and I had to agree!


4 comments:

veggiemom said...

They are simply beuatiful!
Kerri and Ruby

This Mama said...

It is hard to believe they could be more beautiful in person because your girls are just stunning :)

But moreso I love their sweet, gentle & sensative dispositions that relect in the pictues but also in your stories.

~Mandy

A Blessed Life said...

They look so tiny in these photos. So sweet!
Leanne

Kathy Cassel said...

They are sweet!

daily scripture