Saturday, May 24, 2008

The Game---Tagged Again

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.

2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.

3. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog.

4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer



What were you doing five years ago?

I was working hard at my job and enjoying it except for one crazy lying backstabbing assistant manager I had working for me. I was engaged and making plans, although we had not set a date yet. (For those of you that know me know that obviously did not work out) My boys were 14 and 10. My oldest one was restless, and learning how to drive. I HAD NO INCLINATION TOWARDS ADOPTION, MUCH LESS HAITIAN ADOPTION. If you had told me that five years ago, I'd have said you were crazy!


What are 5 things on your to-do list today?

It's Saturday, and a 3 day holiday week-end so: 1.) Go to the bank 2.)Go to the flea market 3.)Put the flag out 4.)Clean house, as always 5.)Grocery shopping

What are 5 snacks you enjoy?

Peanut butter, frozen yogurt, apples, Reese's mini peanut butter cups, and it used to be diet coke, but I gave it up about 6 weeks ago COLD TURKEY!

What are 5 of your bad habits?

Procrastination, too much computer time, rationalizing why I don't have time to exercise, not taking control of my finances and then spending too much money, letting the housework pile up.


What 5 things would I do if I was a billionaire?

Obviously I would pay off my bills. I would renovate an old house. I would hire a housekeeper! I would pay off my mother's and sibling's mortgages. I would set up local scholarships. I would set up trust funds for my adopted children, nieces, & nephews educations. I would adopt at least one more child. I would travel with friends and family. I would buy a sexy car. I would buy at least one vacation property. I would take classes at the Cordon Bleu in Paris. I would set up charities for 3rd world countries. I would invest enough of it in order to keep on. And, I would hire an accountant!

That's more than 5---do you think I've ever thought of this before?


Where are 5 places you have lived?

Plumas County, CA, Sacramento, CA, the greater East Bay (Area) CA, Redding, CA, Oconee County, Georgia.

What are 5 jobs you have had?

Maid, waitress, maitre'd, restaurant manager, retail manager, housewife.

I actually liked being a housewife best.

What 5 people do you want to tag?


lila and Cindy (hey were traveling together soon, now they know all about me, it's only fair!) Janet, Mandy, and Steph!

1 comment:

Steph, G's Mom said...

Hi! This is cool! I think you and I are twins because our procrastinations are EXACTLY THE SAME, i mean EXACTLY.
So now i just answer those questions on my blog?

thanks for the tag!

daily scripture