Tuesday, May 13, 2008

WE ARE OUT!!!

We are out of IBESR!!!!! One of our mom's got thru to Haiti tonight, kinda late my time, and posted the news. I had already gone to bed. JC was waiting for me to start shouting from the rooftops, I told her when it happened she would hear it over in Gwinnett County. She did not hear anything, so she emailed me, still no response since I was in bed. My son came to my room with the phone, and said, "Do you know someone named JC?" I mumbled yes, I got on the phone, she told me we were out, I was still half asleep I wondered if I was dreaming BUT I WAS NOT! PRAISE GOD!



The post also said she was readying our file for the next stage, Parquet.



For any Haitian adopters reading this, I have heard of four families from our orphanage, including me, that were released this week. I know at least 3 of us have bio kids. So yes, there is movement, finally!

13 comments:

This Mama said...

Such AWESOME news!!!
Yippeeeeeeeee!!!!
((huge hug))
~ Mandy :)

Anonymous said...

You can call me anytime Marta!!! I just love being the bearer of good news! I told you I left the garage open and gave you a good 30 minutes before I called and woke your whole house up!! LOL Big Congrats to you!!
JC

Aves @ Call of the Phoebe said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DOING THE HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aves

veggiemom said...

Congratulations!!! May the next step in your journey be a speedy one!
Kerri and Ruby

Salzwedel Family said...

Praise God! This is wonderful news.

Anonymous said...

Praise GOD!!!!!

Kathy Cassel said...

Yay! I hope I am right behind you :) I've been in going on nine months. How long for you?

Marta said...

We were in since the first week of September. Kathy I am sure it will not be long now!

Addie said...

Praise God!!! I am so happy for you!

~ Warm hugs, Addie

Not Betty Crocker said...

I'm so, so happy for you!!!

Jenn said...

FINALLY!!!

Nancy Sutterley said...

I am so HAPPY for you!
I can feel your smile all the way to California!!
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!! I am very happy for you!! Can't wait to read more!

daily scripture