Sunday, November 30, 2008

Famous Rivalry

Yesterday was the last game of the regular season...Georgia vs. Georgia Tech. This is a huge rivalry, and the favorite game of the season for many fans. I like it a whole lot better when when win! Which we didn't. It was our year to host. The home team switches off every year, so every other Thanksgiving we break into our holiday to go back to work.

It was raining and getting colder by the minute, so that made things interesting. I made the regular rounds with my camera....





Bulldog on the Plaza!






Some of my former staff at their drink tent




Pauline at the hotdog tent

Hotdogs, Hamburgers and BBQ were a hard sell in the mucky weather, but it didn't stop Bryan from trying!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dang Woman! can you not leave me out of your camera view? I sure am glad the Football season is over, Now to get through Christmas!! (Lou has infomed me that I must start loving it again next year when Hayleigh is here) :)

daily scripture