Monday, November 10, 2008

Warrior Kitten








Still fighting the good fight, and here is the latest member of the team. Yeah, I know I said I was not going to do this. Never say never! Besides, it has become abundantly clear to me that I would rather have another cat than a rat.


His name is Sammy. I named him after the head of our maintainence department at work. It's an inside joke, and too screwy to try to explain. All I can say is Lynda, if you are reading this, don't forget, we women always get the last laugh! Right?







Sammy, King of the clean laundry pile!

2 comments:

Aves @ Call of the Phoebe said...

He is beautiful!!! Once I had cats in the house I didn't have any indoor rodent issues again...

Go to it Sammy!!!!

aves

Anonymous said...

Now naming him Sammy makes the rest of Freddie's "Litter" a little more tolerable LOL
You go woman!!!

I sure miss you!

daily scripture