Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Meanwhile, In the Tropics....

One of the agency groups went to the new "O" last week, and just sent out some pictures. Here is my little one, pretending to be interested in school.



And here is my big girl, (green shirt) playing with her friends. All of her pictures were with very large groups of kids. Taken over a few days, but alot of *classroom* shots. She looks very, very serious in all her pictures this time. This was actually one of the most playful I could find of her. I just can't help but worry about them sometimes. I know there is not much I can do. They are there, I am here, and it is not time yet. But I am so ready for them to be home. I am just at that point.


There she is, directly facing the camera with the purple headband and pink uniform, second row from the rear.

1 comment:

Not Betty Crocker said...

Glad to see you back in the blog world-I've missed you. I know what you mean about worrying about them sometimes...and about wanting them home.

daily scripture