Sunday, October 12, 2008

Georgia VS Tennessee



Georgia 26 Tennessee 14




For me, there were two, and only two highlights of my day yesterday, and both came early. Here is the first one.....


That was one super-cute bulldog. The man was nice too.


The other highlight was when I woke up in the morning and realized that I was going to work at the Tate Center, and that I was done with my other job. Don't get me wrong. I will miss those people and some other things about that job a whole lot, but not only is it really time for me to move on, I am completely exhausted from trying to work, train the new manager, and move office. It was a really hard week, topped off by a big football game, and I hated walking into my new job utterly exhausted but that is what happened. The good thing was I did not have to do much, just be there. I got out of there with less than two minutes on the score board, and crowds were already flooding out of the stadium. I was afraid I would get stuck in the God-awful traffic on my way out of there, but I was barely ahead of the crowd, so it was not too bad.



Now, I have a soft-spot for ole Rocky Top. I go to Tennessee often, think the University, which is located in Knoxville on the river and at the base of the Smokies, is a beautiful campus and I am in awe of their forensics program. Their football team is always tough, although they are getting hammered in the SEC this year. But I have one big qualm about them. ORANGE! How can the fans wear that color????? I wish I had been cognizant enough to get some pictures. Then you would see what I mean.

Laura, being a Clemson alumnus, maybe you can explain it to me....

:)

No comments:

daily scripture