Sunday, October 19, 2008

Homecoming

Georgia 24 vs. Vanderbilt 14





Wish I was writing about another kind of homecoming! But this is college football. Not much to report. It was an early kick-off (12:30 pm) and we were very very busy for several hours, and then it was all over. I missed a few good photo opportunities...DJ Shockley of the Atlanta Falcons cooking on our outside grill, filming a spot for Comcast. He was a former (brilliant) QB for UGA.


Lots and lots of little girls in their UGA cheerleader outfits with UGA ribbons in their hair! Just to let you know, JC! Did not see a whole lot of Vandy fans, which is kind of sad, because their black and gold team colors are very respectable and worth wearing!


Most of my staff was just thrilled not to have another home game for 4 weeks. I can relate, but I'm a hardened veteran of these things, and we have had much tougher schedules in the past. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to get my week-ends back for awhile! I went home and took and nap, and had no trouble sleeping long and hard last night!

No comments:

daily scripture