Thursday, October 2, 2008

Haitian Beauty





It's been awhile since we got photos, and these were taken in August right after 'Faye'. A sight for sore eyes, for sure! I am so metally ready for them to be home. How long till that happens? Who knows except God. Everyone that knows me realizes I am praying for a miracle and hoping it will be by Christmas. Still in MOI, but the BP interview is done, and that is a huge obstacle. Having that done, and not having to do DNA testing, are big hurdles.
The end is hard. And I'm not even to the Embassy yet.

3 comments:

Aves @ Call of the Phoebe said...

Great pictures, I also ahve a huge soft spot for "Our" kids, the six that were present on our trip this summer....they are all so precious!!! Hope they are all home soon!!!

aves

Not Betty Crocker said...

What pretty girls you have. And, I echo Aves, "our" kids are pretty special. They all are but I feel especially close to your girls and Aves' girls and get excited when I see pictures of them.

Sarah said...

Hoping you hear good news from MOI soon :) Your girls are such beauties.

daily scripture