Sunday, February 8, 2009

Photo Tag

This is a fun tag I recieved from Jennifer, who is adopting Ethiopian twin girls!



Rules:

1. Go to the 4th folder where you keep your pictures on your computer.

2. Post the 4th picture in the folder.

3. Explain the photo.

4. Tag 4 fellow bloggers to join in the fun



Lo and behold, who should show up in my #4 folder @ 4






This is Ve, the daughter of Aves, who came home from Haiti in December 2008. The photo was taken at the orphanage on my second trip to Haiti, December 2007. I was with my son, LG, my daughters in Haiti, and M & M "S" family, who just brought their son home less than two weeks ago. We had just arrived, and were leaving the kitchen to go into the courtyard. When we opened the door, there she was and I recognized her immediately. I remember thinking how very tiny she looked. You ought to see her now!



I TAG



Aves, Casa de King, Steph G's Mom, and Janet.





Can't wait to see what you have in store for us!



No comments:

daily scripture