Friday, October 12, 2007

76 Days

In 76 days I will be in Haiti again with my girls and hopefully my son will be with me too. It has been 86 (seems longer!) days since I have seen them. I am on the downslope now, so I can start the countdown!

I don't know if I want to wait this long between visits next time. I just dont think it's in any of our best interests.



A visitor took these pictures this week. Wid looks so grown up and beautiful. Baby girl looks just like herself, and beautiful too!

3 comments:

veggiemom said...

They are so cute! I know how awful that wait is in between visits. Hopefully the time will pass quickly for you.
Kerri and Ruby

Jenn said...

I can't think clearly...when are you going again? I will be sure to give them extra hugs when I go next month.

Aves @ Call of the Phoebe said...

They are just beautiful..I wish I could go soon too, but not til next year sometime...oh well!!

Aves

daily scripture