Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by Jen C, so here goes:



Jobs I have had:Maid, Attendent for Elderly, Waitress, Restaurant Manager, Mom


Places I have lived:Plumas Co.CA, Sacramento CA, San Francisco and the greater East Bay Area CA, Oconee Co. GA


Food I love: Coffee, North Carolina Style BBQ Sauce, Chicken Wings, Artichokes (!) Fresh Clams steamed, with garlic and crusty French bread, Lemon Pound Cake



Places I would rather be: Home (as opposed to work) California (visiting my family) Smokey Mountain Hideaway, Mexico Beach/St. Georges Island, Florida


Movies I love: Walk The Line, Casablanca, Sense & Sensibility, It's A Wonderful Life



Shows I Watch: CSI, Law & Order, E True Hollywood Story (! Do not interrupt me during this one LOL)


Books I Love: "Ice Palace" by Edna Ferber, "1776" by David McCullough, "The Lovely Bones" by Alice Sebold "Seabiscuit"by Laura Hillenbrand, "The World's Most Dangerous Places" by Robert Young Pelton "Under the Tuscan Sun" Frances Maynes, "The Holy Bible" inspired by God




Bloggers I am tagging...

Janet PAC mom

Heidi PAC mom

1 comment:

Heidi said...

OK I got it! I need an escape from the packing! Thanks
Heidi

daily scripture