Wednesday, October 24, 2007

At the "O"


A short time ago, one of our visiting moms from the PAC group came up with the idea of taking laminated photos of ourselves/families @home and attaching them to the kid's beds so they would have the
continual reminder and assurance of their forever families during this (long) wait.
Another visiting mom took this picture last week-end of the finished project. It took me a minute to realize the laminates on these beds were of me and my son! Then I realized the items in the center were the photo albums I sent in August, and I was really happy about that because I know how difficult it is to hang onto personal items there.
I feel like I live and die by these pictures that come back from Haiti. A glimpse into our children's daily lives, as we wait for them to come home. And I am soooo grateful for the parents and friends that make the effort to take them and post for us!

2 comments:

Aves @ Call of the Phoebe said...

Isn't that the truth about the pictures...I am so grateful for traveling parents and their willingness to take photos.

Aves

A Blessed Life said...

Amen! Aren't we involved with some great ladies!
Leanne

daily scripture