Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Tree Farm


LG and I went to the tree farm today after church and got our tree. This has been a fun family tradition for us. Last year we were out there in shorts and tank tops, but this year it was a healthy 45 degrees at mid-day. An absolutely beautiful day.

He does a great job of picking out a tree. I take way too much time. But he will make a quick decision and it's always a good one, so I just told him to go for it!

He picked out a really good one, as usual. He must be maturing, because he did not complain about sawing it this year at all. Last year, big ordeal.

Then he and the farm guy are off in the gator!Another farm guy ties it to the top of my truck after they shake it out and bag it.

$40.00 later, and we are happy campers!

3 comments:

sarah said...

How fun, and I love your movie of the week Elf is one of our very favorites!

Kathy Cassel said...

I love your header.

Sarah said...

What a wonderful day! I am so envious of the weather. We heard, "Mom, I can't feel my toes!" about a trillion times because it was so dern cold!

daily scripture