Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve


One of Santa's Best Elves was up very late last night downloading photo's on Facebook. I *suspect* that this was a collaborative effort, and I also *suspect* that Ms. Santa is none other than the director of the Creche. I happen to know that she LOVES to give good surprises to people.(Lord knows she has to give enough 'bad surprises' and I KNOW she does not like that!)
It appears that they got multiple shots of every kid in both locations. Quite an undertaking! They also got multiple shots of sibling groups. It was difficult to chose a photo for this post, but when I saw this one it brought tears to my eyes. I fear my emotions are very close to the surface this Christmas season.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

4 comments:

veggiemom said...

That's a great surprise! What a great pic!

Janet said...

I understand the emotions at Christmas, I am feeling it to. I need to go see my babies!

Jenn said...

The girls look great.

Jennifer said...

What a wonderful gift and what beautiful girls!!! Merry Christmas! Next year our babies will be home for Christmas!!

daily scripture