Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Adoption Year in Review





I got knocked down with a viral infection that has had me in bed for the last 3 days. I don't do illness well. I have been laying in bed mad as a wet hen....thinking about everything I planned on getting done over this vacation. That is when I have not been sound asleep.( Yeah, that kind of illness.) Or watching "Colombo" reruns on DVD. (I like ole Colombo though. His attitude is so much better than mine under adversity.)

I have no profundity today. Maybe tomorrow, the first day of the New Year. I do have, however....


Our Photo Year In Review


January






February












March









April



May





June







July



No pictures this month.
But we did enter MOI on 7/23/08!




August





September


No photos this month





But we did have the birth parent interview, and no request for DNA!

October



November



(From the Dohrenwend Family)



December



Happy New Year, and for those of you still waiting may we all bring our babies home soon!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! they have gotten soo very big! Happy new year and may the new year bring them home!

Sarah said...

Happy New Year to you and your lovely family! I hope it's not long before you are all united in the New Year :)

Aves @ Call of the Phoebe said...

Beautiful, It is amazing how much a child(ren) changes within 1 year!!
Soon you will get to see the changes in person on a daily basis.

Aves

Marta said...

I know those of us adopting share this, but I feel sad to see so much of their childhood passing them by and not being a part of it...I know we have the future together, but still, it's bittersweet.

Anonymous said...

WOW, your girls are just so beautiful!! I remember seeing their pic for the 1st time when they were put on the available site...and I thought "How cute are those girls!!!"
I notice only one pic of Lovely smiling with her teeth showing! It looks like she lost her baby teeth already??
Can't wait to see your girls at home!!

veggiemom said...

What a wonderful year in review! Hope your gorgeous girls are home with you soon!!!

Not Betty Crocker said...

Sounds like they'll be home soon...so very exciting!

Elder Cook said...

What a great year in pics they are so beautiful. It is not long now till you are tucking them in bed everynight.

daily scripture