Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Big News

Some of you know about this already, but it's time to post it to the world. Our I600 was approved and we are in the process of obtaining visas for the girls! They still needed their medicals, and the O director has brought them to the creche in Port-au-Prince, where they are just waiting! I had to Fed Ex a missing document today, and with the holiday, it won't arrive until Monday and as far as I know, at that point it's just a waiting game. They are coming home, and soon!

10 comments:

Janet said...

Awesome news! Can't wait for them to get here!

veggiemom said...

Yay!!! Very excited for all of you!

Steph, G's Mom said...

Oh Marta I can hardly believe it!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you! I just can't wait to see photos of them home with you!!!!!

Camp Osceola will be complete!

Leslie said...

YAY YAY YAY!!! I'm so happy for you!!

This Mama said...

Marta - congrats...I am so excited for you (and your girls) (and your sons too :)!!!! It sure is going to feel so good to check into the blog and see photos of them HOME with you :)It gives us coming up behind a glint of hope.

Aves @ Call of the Phoebe said...

I already knew this, but just reading your post has brought a smile to my face and tears to my eyes....I am SO HAPPY for you!!!

Aves

blessedfamily said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! Awesome news!!!

Glady said...

GReat News :) and a great birthday present :)

Sarah said...

Whoohoo! Awesome news! It won't be long before we see those homecoming photos!

Will your younger son be going with you for pickup?

Jennifer said...

Yes!!!!! Finally!!!! I can't wait to hear when you will travel!!! I'm so happy for you!!!
Jenny

daily scripture