Saturday, April 11, 2009

On The Third Day



As an adult, this has become my favorite holiday. Not because of the Easter eggs or the little kids in all their finery, or even the celebration of spring...although those things are VERY nice. It is my favorite because we celebrate the Resurrection of Jesus Christ, the greatest gift ever given to mankind.

I know this turns some of you off. Believe me, I understand that. I have been 360 degrees on this issue and it has been a long and colorful journey, which is by no means over. The journey has brought me to this place, and I am infinitely greatful for that. And tomorrow, we celebrate.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Amen! What a beautiful montage of artwork set to that music.

Have a wonderful Easter!

Jennifer said...

Have a joyous Easter Sunday!!

daily scripture