Tuesday, April 14, 2009

We Have Visas!

We have Visas! The director of the creche emailed me this afternoon with this exciting news! I have felt it was coming, and possibly even today, and I have been making my plan in the midst of this madness.

It's madness because at work we are in the process of opening 4 other restaurant concepts on June 1st. I have just had to laugh at the irony of the adoption process coming to the end at this time. But because of the intensity of the project and my involvement in it, I have to finish up the rest of the week at work before I can go on Family Leave. I'm already planned out. So I will be traveling after that. Coincidentally the girls asked M to ask me if I could give them enough time to go back to the other creche to say good-bye to their friends (a 4 hour drive) so it works out for everyone. I have a feeling they sorta got whisked out of there in a whirlwind when they came to PAP last week.

I am working late tonight, but I had to stop in with this news. OMG I am so happy! And I have so much to do!!!

18 comments:

laura said...

congratulations!! the best news I have heard in weeks!! Can't wait to hear they are at home.

Trishah said...

Congrats Marta! I am so happy for you and the girls!

Trishah

Jenn said...

OMG!!! I am sooo happy for you and the girls! Seeing you all together in PAP that hot July when you all first met has left a special place in my heart for all of you.

Congratulations and enjoy every minute of it.

Sarah said...

Whoohooo!!! It's about time we got some good news out of PAP!!! I just poured myself a glass of wine and am toasting your fabulous news! Congratulations, my dear friend, congratulations!!!
-Sarah

veggiemom said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited for you and your gorgeous girls!!!

sarah said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aves @ Call of the Phoebe said...

As I stated on the email I sent

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Aves

Not Betty Crocker said...

Yay! So excited for you. And how wonderful that the girls get to go tell their friends goodbye. Congratulations!

Janet said...

Awesome news Marta!! TnT are excited to come visit the girls. Can't wait!

This Mama said...

YAY!! Huge congrats Marta!!
I cannot wait to see the homecoming pics :)

Jennifer said...

That is so exciting!!! It is any day now, right??? You must be running around like a mad woman! It's finally happening!!

Steph, G's Mom said...

OH MY GOSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I am soooo excited for you! I 'd give anything to be a fly on the wall when you pick them up! Very best wishes for you and your babies.

steph

Leslie said...

YAY!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

Glady said...

Congrats Marta, I cant wait to see pictures of the girls at home :)

Laurie said...

I am so happy for all of you.

Congratulations!!!!!

A Blessed Life said...

I am just tickled pink for you! I can hardly wait to see your reunion pictures.

Nancy Sutterley said...

Marta I am so thrilled for you...
I hope you will all make a trip to CA at some point - I have room for everyone and would be honored to have all of you here with us...anytime...
Much love - Nancy

Nancy Sutterley said...

Marta - I am not sure I have this comment thing figured out...
Just read your fabulous news...am thrilled for you...your are all welcome here anytime you get to CA!!!Much love...N

daily scripture